Buying Cars Made Simple
2002 Audi allroad
2002 Audi allroad
76,023 miles | $5,000
When purchasing a vehicle from a dealership, a buyer is subjected to sales tax. The sales tax is determined based on the buyer’s residence location. The above illustration assumes a buyer resides in the City of Chicago, Cook County.
When purchasing a vehicle through Swap Motors, a buyer is purchasing a vehicle directly from a private party seller. In Illinois, private parties’ car transactions are subjected to a private party vehicle use tax. The use tax rate is determined by either the purchase price or fair market value of the motor vehicle. Further details are accessible at: http://tax.illinois.gov/
Swap Motors and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.
- One Owner Garage kept
- No collisions
- 22,000 miles since 2009 after retiring from carpool duty
- Air suspension replaced with Arnott Coil Spring Conversion Kit - Bilstein shocks
- 6,000 on new tires - installed 1-2016
- All Major Maintenance performed by VFC Engineering - Chicago
- Full service history since coming off Geico extended warranty ten years
- $17,000 total expenditures since 2009 (records with Seller)
- VFC willing to review car and maintenance history with serious buyer
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated seats (front and rear)
|Free of Odors?||Yes|
|# of Keys||2|
Need your Title, Tax, Registration and Plates processed?
Skip the DMV line! Come to a Swap Center near you and a Swap Agent will take care of everything for you.